Close this Window
I finally decided to put up a shopping cart. I have looked at many web sites with shpping carts on them. One thing I didn't like, was that I couldn't see everything on one page. I wanted to come up with something that I liked, and that would be easier for me to look at. The other consideration, of course, is the time it takes to load up the pages on slow connections. This is something that I have to remember since I'm lucky and have a fast connection. There are still a few pages that I will have to figure out how to get them to load faster. Some products will be on mulitple pages because there are too many pictures.
Overall, now that I have alot of the products we carry, in the shopping cart, I am very pleased. I practice K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) Not alot of bells and whistles. Probably because I have not learned how to do all that fancy stuff that can be on the web now a days. I do have to say that I have learned more about the program I am using to make my web pages in the last 2-3 months, than I have in the 4 years that I have had it.
The reason that I have made this help page, is for you to help me. (and you thought you were going to get some help here). If you have any suggestions on to how to improve my shopping area, let me know. I think some of the pictures are still to big. If a smaller picture will still be good enough, let me know that too. webmaster I don't like having to click on a tiny picture to have a big one open in another window. I'll get lost, if I have to many windows open!
If you notice that a codes, description, spelling or something else I haven't caught yet, please, please let me know webmaster. I have checked and rechecked. But what does that really mean.
I can't think of how you would need any help placing your orders.... well.... maybe a couple things!
1. Since there are alot of buttons to press on the pages, make sure of what your clicking.
2. When the PayPal window either opens or comes to the front, check the item you just put in, to make sure it is the right item of which you clicked on.
3. If it is wrong, put a check mark in the remove box and then click update cart. Then find the item you really wanted, and add it.
4. When you think your done shopping, look your entire cart over once again. Maybe you needed two of an item and had forgot to put a 2 in the box.
5. Then click secure checkout. and finish the transaction. You'll get a copy of it and I'll get one too.
6. We ship on a daily basis. Normally orders get shipped with in a couple days. Certian times of the year we are extra busy. And there may be delays in shipping.
7. The further away from San Diego, CA you are the longer it will take to get to you once we have shipped it. If you haven't heard from us (ususally) with in a week after placing an order send and Email to email@example.com We sometimes take a day or two off every once in a while, for a clay event, trade show, or even just for fun.
Thanks for shopping at Clay Factory. We appreciate your business.
All rights reserved by Clay Factory, Inc©1997-2011.